Thursday, November 12, 2020
National Chicken Soup for the Soul Day
At Home Family Fun:
- Explore the Chicken Soup for the Soul website, where you can listen to inspirational and motivational stories.
- Or download a sample lesson of their lesson plans.
Go the place that lifts your soul today:
- A nature walk
- An art museum. (Walker & MIA are open today with reservations.)
- A sculpture garden
- A Mary garden
- A fairy garden
- A peace garden
- A book store.
Maybe make this a one-on-one date with your child that needs the most peace right now.
- With School Age Kids. Read a story from any one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
- With Little Kids: Chicken Soup with Rice: A Book of Months by Maurice Sendak.
Chicken Soup with Rice (or noodles or dumplings).
Dinner Conversation Starter: Share inspiring and uplifting stories from your own life tonight.
Find A Holiday for Each Day of the 30 Days of November on the corresponding pages