Tomorrow (January 5, 2016), Ella and Penguin Stick Together is released. You don’t want to miss the fun events happening around town celebrating this adorable book.
If you are interested in picking up this delightful story, you can go to our BookHounds page to order it.
While you are there, learn more about BookHounds. Megan has agreed to join us for our first meeting on January 8. We will be reading Ella and Penguin Stick Together and facilitating a discussion. This is the perfect bookclub for your whole family.
Megan Maynor lives in Edina, Minnesota with her husband and three kids.
She graduated from the University of St. Thomas with a degree in marketing so that she could work in an advertising agency or PR firm and have toys on her desk.
It has taken her eight years to publish Ella and Penguin Stick Together.
Megan loves living in the Twin Cities with a vibrant children’s literature community.
Join us for our first BookHounds meeting on Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:00 am. Megan and Gianna will be hosting together.
It’s going to be a lot of fun!
- FFTC BookHounds with Megan Maynor and Stephen Shaskan, July 19, 2017
- Megan Maynor: Local Children’s Book Author
- Rainy Day Guide for Family Fun
- World Read Aloud Day
- Read Aloud Wednesday: Ella and Penguin Stick Together: Inspired Book Suggestions
- BookHounds #1: ;Ella and Penguin Stick Together
- Crafts in the Cold: Two Activities to do at Home When You Don’t Want to Leave Your House