Consumer Reviews has created a list of the best and worst Fast Food Restaurants. Unfortunately, none of the top contenders have play areas - the reason parents go to fast food restaurants. Therefore, we would LOVE to know what our readers think of the various Twin Cities Fast Food Play Areas.
Good, Bad, Ugly -- leave us a message and let us know what fast food play areas you love and which ones you avoid and why. We'll post your message here. Please be specific and constructive. Thanks.
Reader Reviews of Twin Cities Fast Food Play Areas
- Michelle: The McDonalds Play Place on Jefferson and West Seventh in St. Paul is pretty disgusting. Caked with dust on the outside and grease on the inside.
- Gianna: The McDonalds by Eden Prairie Center is disgusting too. And the bathrooms make me want to throw up
- Sonia: Chick Fil A Bloomington is our go-to.
- Gianna: Oh, good point. The Chick Fil A in Maple Grove is a good go-to.
- Joy: It looks like Maple Grove has a Tuesday Night Family Night (although they haven't updated it in awhile) and a Birthday Club.
- Rachael: I also vote Chick Fil A.
See the map below to find the restaurants referenced above.
Beyond Twin Cities Fast Food Play Areas
When you want to get out, but you don't want to do fast food, we have suggest you Cozy Up and Play at These Five Kid-Friendly Twin Cities Coffee Shops/Cafes. We also maintain a list of Kids Eat Free and Cheap Nights at local restaurants.