In Minnesota, family fun outdoors means embracing all four seasons. If you are on this page because you are looking for a new Twin Cities-area park, playground or nature center to explore, hundreds of entries can be found through our Parks & Playgrounds Search feature. Or, continue searching hundreds more ideas of things to do with kids in the Twin Cities through our Family Directory, including family outings, services, classes, camps, birthday parties and more.
Family Fun Directory of Things To Do with Kids:
TranscenDance Xperience is a dance school located in Edina, MN that focuses on providing a wholesome and loving environment for dancers and families alike. The school offers recreational and competitive dance classes in a variety of styles for children of all ages.
What is TranscenDance Xperience About?
Kylie Hess is the owner of TDX. In her 10 years of dance experience, Hess saw a need for dance instruction with a wholesome and family-centered approach. She opened TDX in 2015 with that goal. TDX strives to welcome all abilities and to help dances become stronger physically, socially and emotionally.
Why TranscenDance Xperience?
- TDX offers small class sizes to facilitate individual attention for all our dancers.
- Lesson plans are crafted to the students' needs and technical growth.
- TDX chooses age appropriate costumes that are flattering for all shapes and sizes.
- Music choices are family friendly
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to communicate openly with the instructors
- TDX works to instill a Team mentality in its students.