The Saint Paul Civic Symphony (SPCS) is a Twin Cities symphony orchestra "committed to providing audiences and orchestra members with concert programs which move beyond the standard classical repertoire". Free concerts are held at various local venues throughout the year -- with many geared toward children and families. Look for family-friendly concerts several times during the Sundays at Landmark season and at the ArtStart annual Children's Concert.
The Saint Paul Civic Symphony 2018/2019 Season
More Coming Soon. We will update this entry when SPCS announces its 2018/2019 season. However, we know the dates of three annual Landmark Center concerts now:
- Oct 21: SPCS @ The Landmark (1 p.m.)
- Jan. 27: SPCS Winter Carnival Concert @ The Landmark (2 p.m.)
- May 12: SPCS Mother’s Day Concert @ The Landmark (1-3 p.m.)
The Saint Paul Civic Symphony and ArtStart's Annual Children's Concert
Each year, SPCS and ArtStart partner for the Annual Children's Concert in mid-April. ArtStart artists, dancers and musicians share activities before the concert and SPCS then incorporates elements of those activities into the concert performance.
Articles Related to SPCS
- Increase Your Child's Success in School with these 10 Simple, Budget-Friendly Habits
- Sundays at Landmark / Urban Expeditions
- Mother's Day Events in the Twin Cities
- 10 Free Things to Do in April in the Twin Cities