Deardorff Orchards and Vineyards is a family-owned orchard near Waconia. With 125 acres, the farm grows 10 varieties of apples on over 3000 trees. They also grow 5 varieties of grapes. Activities include Pick-Your-Own Apples, tractor wagon rides, red wagons for kids, petting farm, kid's haystacks, and picnic areas. Pumpkins are also available. At this orchard, parents can grab a glass of wine and relax while the kids play. Learn why Anne's family loves it here
Visit Deardorff Orchards' Rustic Barn
The rustic barn was built in 1888. It now hosts a wine-tasting room, hand-made crafts, colorful mums, kitchenware, books, local honey, jams and jellies, apple cider, pumpkins as well as apples.
Bring Your Dog to Deardorff Orchards
Leashed dogs are always welcome. Please don't bring them into the barn or tasting room and, as with anywhere, clean up after them.
- Recipe Wednesday: Strawberry Rhubarb Applesauce + Twin Cities Apple Orchard Picks
- Apple Crisp So Easy Your Kids Will Make It
- Twin Cities Fall Activities Via Local Bloggers
- Family Fun Twin Cities Guide to Apple Orchards
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: 4 Picks in the West Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Pickings in the North Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Go West, Young Man (and Women)
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Southern Hospitality
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Eastern Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards — Southeastern Fun