Burnsville Lions Skate Park is a 5,500-sq.-ft.,Tier I outdoor facility for inline skaters, skateboarders and bikers. 2016 upgrades included an amoeba-shaped bowl with extension, six-stair set with handrail and step up, a variety of grind ledges/boxes, transition hips and a China bank that is designed for all ages and skill levels. The park is located in Civic Center Park between 130th and 134th streets on Civic Center Parkway.
Burnsville Lions Skate Park Amenities, Recommendations and Rules
Find general Burnsville park rules on the city's website.
- Maintained for skating and biking in non-winter months.
- Helmets, kneepads, elbow pads and wrist guards are strongly recommended.
- Know your ability and skate with care.
- The park is designed for all skill levels, be courteous to skaters/bikers with different abilities.
- Restroom facility is located onsite.
- No motorized equipment is allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed within 30 feet of the park.
- Competitions or demonstration events are only allowed with permission from the City of Burnsville.
- Drinking fountains and vending services are located at either Burnsville City Hall or the Burnsville Ice Center. Both facilities are located across Civic Center Parkway from the Skate Park.
- The facility is unsupervised and the user assumes all risks inherent in the use of this facility.
- This is your park. Please respect the property, the park and all park users.