CONGRATULATIONS, Cheryl! You are the winner of the be ARTrageous gift certificate. Be on the lookout for an email from us!
Thank you, everyone, for participating! The giveaway is now closed.
This month, you have had the opportunity to meet Michelle and Amanda of beARTrageous in Family Fun Twin Cities community. We love them and we know you would too.
So would you like to check out beARTrageous for free??
We thoughts so! beARTrageous was kind enough to offer a $50 gift certificate to one lucky FFTC reader. So, we are doing a Flash beARTrageous Giveaway today!
What can you do with $50 at beARTrageous? Here are some options but don’t limit yourself.
- You can use it for 4 children for one hour of drop in art studio fun on Saturdays and Sundays–and still have $10 left.
- If you want to take an adult canvas painting class, you can get 2 paintings.
- What I want to do is register my kids for one of their bashes and parties coming up (Dr. Seuss’s birthday and the Lucky Leprechaun party). You can register 2 kids for $50.
- Or use it as a coupon toward one of the Spring Break Camps or Summer Camps (which just opened up to registration!).
They are full of awesome ideas. And my favorite part is that you can leave the creative mess behind you at their studio.
The Flash beARTrageous Giveaway is over today at 8:00 p.m. CST
To Enter Flash beARTrageous Giveaway
Leave a Comment for each of the following
- Mandatory entry–Tell us what your favorite valentine card/poem/gift you’ve ever received or your child has ever received OR tell us what kind of art project you would like to create at beARTrageous.
- Extra entries– Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Google +
- Follow us on Tumblr
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Follow us on Instagram (for each of these leave a separate comment so that each of them is counted as an entry. You can enter up to 6 times)
When you have done all that, come back at 8:00 p.m. as we announce the winner.