Wild Rumpus will send out a reminder e-mail the morning of the lottery, so if you are not on their mailing list, you may want to watch our site, sign up for their e-mail list or mark your calendar. Registration will be available exclusively through their website here. Registration for the ticket lottery is not available on the phone or in the store.
More Registration Details:
- You will need to choose a time when you register: 1:30, 2:30 or 3:30pm.
- You can register and purchase a a maximum five tickets per request.
- You can register for more than one time if you choose, but you can only win tickets for one of the times.
- You will need tickets for adults and children one year and older, and children must be accompanied by adults.
- After registration closes at the stroke of midnight on Sunday September 22nd, 60 spots on each ride will be randomly selected.
- You will be contacted by email if you are selected with more details about how to pay and get your tickets.
- Tickets are $5 each, and all ticket sales go to the Minnesota Streetcar Museum, a non-profit organization.
Trick ‘r Trolley Details:
- You show up at the Linden Hills trolley station in your costume.
- You get some Halloween treats.
- All aboard the trolley!
- After a fun ride, we stop in a quiet spot. While still on the trolley, guest author and illustrator, Nancy Carlson, reads some favorite stories.
- More trolley riding back to the station!