We can’t wait to tell you about all the great stuff we have found for you this summer.
Barbie Atkins (who was once my supervisor at my first job) stated she would like, “A compiled list of festivals and/or city celebrations and parades.”
We were already in the process of making this happen, but it was nice to get a confirmation. We plowed ahead with the project and are pleased to bring to you our new guidebook.
Layout: By month starting with June you will see three different categories: Art, Music and Community. County Fairs are included in the appropriate month, too. If you are looking for a festival regarding an ethnic group, they are listed under community.
Highlighted: Three of the biggest events are highlighted. Grand Old Day in June, Aquatenniel in July, and the Minnesota State Fair in August
Parades: Make sure you catch the list of parades at the end of the book.
Things start this week! So make sure you take a look at the guidebook before you miss something.
- Anne has created a June 2015 Round-up for Free and Cheap. Make sure you check that out.
- We want to see you at our Father’s Day Event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum! $5 VIP Tickets are going fast!
- If you love ice cream on a hot summer day, you’ve come to the right place. I sacrificed one summer trying to get to as many ice cream shoppes as possible to give you the best options.
- Splash pads are another fantastic way to cool off during the summer. Anne has done her research and has compiled them by location for you.
- Do you have a summer bucket list? If not, no worries! Joy has created a printable one that can be used as a great starting point with low-key and exciting options!