Richfield Farmers Market began in 1990 and has continued each summer at Veterans Memorial Park to provide access to local, healthy, and affordable foods. Besides healthy produce, the Market offers educational and recreational activities to promote active living and community enrichment. They accept, EBT, WIC and FMNP vouchers, as well as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Credit/Debit Cards.
- Second Saturday Family Art Program with the Richfield Arts Commission
- Third Saturday Read-A-Story Puppet Theater
- Fourth Saturday Mayor Debbie’s Hour from 9:30-10:30am
- Local Community Information Tables
- Live Music
- Every Saturday meet Master Gardeners from University of MN Extension
- A Pumpkin Patch, both Sat & Sun from late September through October
The Farmers Market runs every Saturday from mid-May to mid-October. It can be found under the picnic pavilion, rain or shine.
Wares to buy and take home include:
- Maple Syrup
- Meat - pork, chicken, beef & bison
- Baked Goods
- Jams & Fruit Butters
- Granola and Nut Mixes
- Tomato Sauces
- Picked veggies
as well as concessions, such as:
- Coffee and Tea
- Mini Donuts
- Tibetan Dumplings
- Greek street food.
Parking: Richfield Farmers Market has free parking spaces available in the lot next to the market with spillover parking in the Richfield Ice Arena lot off of 66th Street.
Public Transportation is also available. Metro Transit's Bus 5 stops near the entrance to Veterans Memorial Park at Portland Ave and 64th Street.