David LaRochelle is a local author who has written over twenty-five children's books, many of which you'll probably recognize from the list below. While most of the children's book authors in the Twin Cities are friendly and active in the community, you can bet you'll run into Mr. LaRochelle if you frequent many children's book events. Find him selling books at local bookshops on Indie's First day, or at the Alphabet Forest at the State Fair or at book festivals around the metro.
Books By David LaRochelle:
- This Is Not A Cat!
- Monster & Son
- 1 + 1 = 5
- Arlo's Artrageous Adventure
- The Best Pet of All
- The Bookstore Valentine
- A Christmas Guest
- The Evening King
- The Haunted Hamburgers
- How Martha Saved Her Parents from Green Beans
- It's a Tiger
- Minnesota's Hidden Alphabet
- The Stingy Baker
- The End
- Absolutely Positively Not
Mr. LaRochelle is one of Gianna's favorite authors, she's written about him a few times:
- BookHounds Invites: David LaRochelle, Celebrating Parents, Kids and Books
- BookHounds Episode 1 “It’s A Tiger”
- Children’s Library Corner: David LaRochelle
- Read Aloud Wednesday– ‘How Martha Saved Her Parents From Green Beans
He also came out and celebrated our Monster Birthday Bash with us and shared his book Monster & Son.