A Re-Post of A Press Release from St. Paul Parks:
Enjoying the fall weather? Get outside on Saturday, September 28th, and celebrate National Public Lands Day at Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary in Saint Paul, home of the upcoming Urban Oasis Food Hub, winner of the Forever Saint Paul Challenge.
Join Bravely Be and Saint Paul Parks and Recreation for a morning in the park to complete conservation projects in and around Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary such as:
- Prairie seed collection and sowing
- Trash removal
- Tree and shrub planting
- What: National Public Lands Day
- When: Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 9:00 am–1:00 pm (lunch is provided)
- Where: Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary
- How: Register here. Space is limited, so register early.
- More info here.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
*Lunch will be provided by My Inner Kitchen’s Bridger Merkt, with vegetarian options. Music will be provided by The Arborators.
New Volunteer Coordinator
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ryanna Jackson, and I have recently taken the position as the new Volunteer Coordinator for Saint Paul Parks and Recreation, Natural Resources division. I am excited to be here and to connect you to the City we love.
Ryanna Jackson – Volunteer Coordinator