Springtime means Minnesota Zoo Farm Babies time whether Minnesota is ready to give them a warm welcome or not!
I’m guessing most of the newly-born lambs, calves, piglets and the rest have been spending their time huddled around heat lamps in the barn instead of basking in the sun at the Wells Fargo Family Farm. However, as we move into April we’ll see sunnier days ahead.
The animals will be greeting guests from March 24 to April 30, 2017. In addition to getting hands-on with the babies, there are tons of other activities to enjoy out at the Wells Fargo Family Farm area of the zoo. Tram rides from the grain elevator (which, by the way, is a fun attraction in itself!) will run from 11:30am-1:30pm. The other offerings are as follows:
- Hay maze in the Machine Shed 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Animal Enrichment – Weekends April 8-23
- Special Activities – April 14 & 15 – Including crafts and face-painting
- A visit from Peter Rabbit on Easter, April 15, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Daily Cow Milkings: 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00