This was one of those perfect autumn weekends, and we took advantage of it.
Congratulations to Rosa for winning the Family Four Pack to Yo Gabba Gabba! Look for an email from us in your inbox!
Brobee, Foofa, DJ Lance and the whole Yo Gabba Gabba crew are coming to town, and you can see them live! Tuesday, October 14 at the Historic State Theatre in downtown Minneapolis 2 performances: 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Read More
Think things are slowing down now that fall is here? Think again, this was another hard week to narrow down. If you want more, Anne has a round-up of what some of our favorite local bloggers are suggesting; Gianna contributes her favorite outings to KTIS every Friday; we are also rounding up the local Halloween activities for you; and of course we always keep up our calendars. Free outings are in Red.
I love to run.
I’m trying to.
I want to.
I figure if I say it enough it will become a true statement.
So I am sticking with it.
I love to run.
This round-up of fall activities is mainly brought to you by some of the area mom bloggers we’ve become acquainted with. Family Fun Twin Cities aims to practice what we preach (read: keep it local!) by showcasing some of the other talent around the Metro – -hit up the links below to discover some fall family fun courtesy of blogs we follow:
- Jamie of Toys in the Dryer shares 10 Fall Treats, Activities and Crafts for Kids. (We especially like this one because it’s out of our niche yet we could totally see ourselves trying out many of these ideas!)
- Samara of Simplicity in the Suburbs offers 18 Things to Do In the Twin Cities This Fall with plenty of orchard, pumpkin patch, and other seasonal suggestions.
- Lisa of Twin Cities Frugal Mom tipped us off to Twin Cities Fall Fun via the Twin Cities Daily Planet. This article is packed with ideas for fall outings and includes a listing of fun local events like Grand Harvest (Oct. 11) on St. Paul’s Grand Avenue.
- Kelly from Muddy Flowers details a family trip to the Twin Cities Harvest and Corn Maze complete with great photos.
- And Stephanie of PhenoMNal Twin Cities gets us in the mood for Halloween by suggesting a free Haunted Museum Audio Tour at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
What are some of the other local blogs or websites you like to follow to get inspired for your family outings? Leave a comment and share your favorite!
What does Family Fun Twin Cities like more than a good cause and local business? Not much and here is a way to enjoy both. Read More
It’s a Free Carnival!